Developer is a special user who has access to all the functionality required to configure the platform for the use by end-users (also called as clients or end-customers). This is usually someone who builds the hardware, develops the firmware, and does all the device configurations.
By default, first user in the Organization becomes a Developer.
- Create and configure Device Templates in Blynk.Console
- Create and configure web dashboard UI
- Create and configure mobile dashboard UI
- Add new devices to the account
- Publish Templates to Blynk.Marketplace (work in progress)
- 2.Navigate to My Profile / User profile in the left menu
- 3.Check that Developer Mode switch is set to ON