Blynk offers a flexible system of sending notifications to multiple users using different channels (email, push notifications, SMS).
There are three main approaches you can take.
- 1.End-users can set up Notifications using Automations (if allowed so by their role and set of permissions). Once Automation is set up, Blynk.Cloud monitors the data and sends notification to the specified recipients when the condition is met.
- 2.Device-driven notifications
- 3.Select multiple devices (1)
- 4.Hover over the Actions menu [...] (2)
- 5.Click Notification Settings (3)
In the opened drawer select the desired events to edit (4) -> Edit Settings (5)
In the modal window turn on the desired channels (Email, Push, or SMS), select the recipients. If the recipient is not on the list you can search by typing the name or the email.
If you need to deliver notifications to all members of current organization, choose All members in the dropdown.
Press Apply and you'll see the event status and channels updated