Blynk services (or micro-services) are software modules that work across products and perform a certain set of functionality.
A micro-service for:
- Claiming device ownership by users and organizations
- Provisioning devices with WiFi credentials so they can connect to the end-user WiFi networks.
- Managing Authentication Tokens
- UX flow to guide end-users through the process of claiming and provisioning with the help of Blynk.Apps
To get understanding of the Blynk Inject take a look at the below videos:
Roles and permissions
A micro-service for user management, covering
- User registration with invitations
- Roles and permissions management
A micro-service for Firmware Over-the-Air Updates responsible for:
- Managing Firmware Over-the-Air Updates shipping campaigns
- Installing new firmware on the edge devices