Blynk app settings
Tap Settings in the left sidebar.
Here you can enable or disable the following application settings:
- Mute all notifications: will mute any incoming notifiations
- Devices: set up device notifications settings and choose sound for generic and critical alerts
- Automations: turn on/off notifications triggered by Automations. You can choose custom sounds
- Keep screen always on: if you don't exit the app, smartphone screen will not turn off
- Don't show offline notifications:
- Skip tile view for single device: if you have only one device, device list will be hidden. When app is opened, device dashboard will appear. If you add more than one device, device list (tiles) will be seen automatically
Biometric authentication: enable fingerprint/face authentication if smartphone supports it.