You can find a specific user going to Search -> Users section or Settings -> Organization settings -> Users (in the second case only users in current organization are visible).
Search by typing the part or the whole Name, Email, Role or Location. The result (multiple results are possible) will be given in the Users table.
By clicking on the Name of a user in the List of Users or on the Device owner's name in the List of Devices, User Profile will open where you can see detailed information about that specific user.
The User profile contains information about the user Name, user Organization, user Country, information about the user Status, Role, Email, Last login, Tags and there may also be other custom information.
The Information tab contains information about:
- Status – 3 registration statuses are possible:
- pending – the user is invited, but the email is not confirmed (user haven't logged in)
- active – the user confirmed the email, logged at least one time
- inactive – the user hasn't logged for 1 month
- Phone Number (optional) – 15 digit international phone format for any country.
- Client Custom fields – may contain additional information about the user required for work.
- Timezone – user location timezone.
On the Action logs tab, the user can select a time interval to view the actions for this period:
The table contains information about:
- Time – Date and time of the Action
- Organization Name
- Client – Android, iOS, Web, HTTPS API, Automation, Alexa, Google Home, Other
- Action Name
- Action Code
The Devices tab contains information about all user devices
- Name – Name of Device
- Status – Online or Offline
- Model – Model of Device
- Last Updated – Date and time of the last update