Comment on page
Custom Email Address For Transactional Emails
How to set up custom "from" email address for transactional emails in Blynk
Transactional email is a type of automated email between a sender and a recipient. It differs from marketing email in that transactional email is triggered by events, interactions, or preferences within your application rather than by a your company’s marketing campaign.
- Invitation email ( a link to create new account in your app and dashboard)
- Confirmation of account creation and app download instructions
- Password reset link
- Succesful password reset
- Email when new Event is logged (on a timeline)
- Scheduled and one-shot reports
- Email with a link to download Report for device(s)
- Email with a link to download OTA report
- Email with user actions report
- 1.Get in touch with Blynk team and let them know that you would need custom email address.
- 3.Blynk engineer will set up the mail client for you.
- 4.Blynk engineer will provide you with new DNS and TXT records which should be created by you in your DNS management system (e.g. GoDaddy). You will get instructions on what should be done.
After the verification is done all transactional emails will be from the address you specified.
Last modified 1yr ago