In this Search section, you can find the location you need and view all information about it
You can see information about the available Locations in the form of a table or in the form of a map.
All the columns support sorting.
There are 5 specific columns:
- Location Name
- Full Address – displays full address of the Location
- Owner Name – displays the Name of user who assigned to this Location
- Country – displays the country where the Location is located
- Owner E-mail – displays E-mail of user who assigned to this Location
Table view can be sorted in ascending/descending order by any column value.
Single Actions menu is triggered by hovering Actions column in Location's row. Available actions:
- Edit Location – edit data of Location. Modal window will appear.Confirm or cancel the action
- Delete Location – modal window will appear. Type DELETE and confirm the action are required.
The only Bulk Action available here is to Delete the Locations.
- 1.Select all Locations by marking checkbox in columns naming row or specify Locations selection by marking each Location's checkbox.
- 2.Once Locations selection is made Delete button appears on the top right of the screen.
- 3.Don't worry, there's a prompt "Delete Selected Locations?" with Cancel and Delete buttons.
- 4.Type DELETE and confirm the action are required.
Locations can be found by Location Name, Address or Owner E-mail – type at least 3 characters to get search results in the table.
This button click opens modal window.
- Name – make it meaningful and readable. 48 characters limit.
- Address (field will appear after Name input) – start typing Location address up to 48 characters and there are 2 options available:
Full form will be opened:
- select from search suggestions
- input manually
Check all the fields to be filled and correct here:
- Name – will be transferred from the previous form. Can be edited.
- Address – will be transferred from the previous form. Can be edited.
- ZIP – postal code
- Latitude and Longitude – automatically generated from the data given and can't be edited
- Map view – location preview. No set point functionality at the moment.
You can view information about a Location by clicking on its Name in the List of Locations