Developer is a special user who has access to all the functionality required to configure the platform for the use by end-users (also called as clients or end-customers). This is usually someone who builds the hardware, develops the firmware, and does all the device configurations.
By default, first user in the Organization becomes a Developer.
- Create and configure Device Templates in Blynk.Console
- Create and configure web dashboard UI
- Create and configure mobile dashboard UI
- Add new devices to the account
- Publish Templates to Blynk.Marketplace (work in progress)
- 2.Navigate to My Profile / User profile in the left menu
- 3.Check that Developer Mode switch is set to ON
Currently, only one developer is allowed per Organization to avoid sync issues. This limit can be changed later.
If you want some other user to be a developer in your organization you should first switch off the dev mode in your account either in Blynk.Console or Blynk.App. After that the other user can switch it on.