Comment on page
Developer is a special user who has access to all the functionality required to configure the platform for the use by end-users (also called as clients or end-customers). This is usually someone who builds the hardware, develops the firmware, and does all the device configurations.
By default, first user in the Organization becomes a Developer.
- Create and configure Device Templates in Blynk.Console
- Create and configure web dashboard UI
- Create and configure mobile dashboard UI
- Add new devices to the account
- Publish Templates to Blynk.Marketplace (work in progress)
For Free and Plus plans, if you want some other user to be a developer in your organization you should first switch off the dev mode in your account either in Blynk.Console or Blynk.App. After that the other user can switch it on.
Last modified 6d ago