Set Up Web Dashboard
Now we need to to setup a dashboard template to interact with our device and visualize data from it.
Drag and drop them to Dashboard Preview window:
After widgets are added you can apply the following actions:
- Arrange – drag the widgets to an areas you want so you can form desired dashboard view
- Resize – hover widget's bottom right corner until cursor changes to resize pictogram, hold left mouse button so you can change widget's size and/or shape
- Delete – permanently deletes the widget. Hover the widget and navigate to top right, click bin pictogram.
- Clone – clones the selected widget (also it can be applied to configured widget). Hover the widget and navigate to top right, click clone pictogram.
- Configure – opens widget configuration window.
You'll get a Dashbord view like this one as result:
Hover on the widget and you will see a Configure (gear) button. Click it and it will open widget settings. Set up widget as in the picture below:
On this widget, we will be showing data from the device in real-time from the
On this widget, we will be showing historical data from the device from the
Click Save button at top right of the screen to save all the changes made to the Template.
A more detailed guide on how to configure/manage a more robust Web Dashboard for your device you can find here: