This tab keeps events data that can be sorted by time limitation period and event type.
- Last Hour
- 6 Hours
- 1 Day
- 1 Week
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- Custom Range – set start and end dates in date picker
There are 4 types of events view:
- All events
Total quantity numbers for each of them are displayed inside the switches.
Here you can see events in sequential order (latest to earliest).
Event name and date are displayed in the header. Short description given in event body can be fully viewed during cursor hover on it. After actions applied you can move notification from Critical or Warning list to Resolved. To do this:
- 1.Hover on notification, Mark as Resolved button will appear
- 2.Click Mark as Resolved, it will open **Commentary modal window
- 3.Describe actions made and/or actual specific of what happened to Device by giving a commentary in the input field (up to 200 characters)
- 4.Click Mark as Resolved.
This button is on the top right of the screen. Click it to set up events notifications recipients, statuses and channels. Click this link for more details.