Available only for PLUS and PRO users
Note: please remember that web and mobile app widgets are set up separately in the Web Dashboard and Mobile App Dashboard sections correspondingly. They can still use the same datastreams to access the same data (Map widget is an exception – a different codebase is used for Map on mobile and web).
Image Gallery is used to create sets of pictures and display one of them accordingly to what is needed at the moment by changing attached datastream value or index.
- Title – name the widget by editing Image Gallery inside top field
- Datastream – select the one that will affect images change
- + Add Image – click this button to add image (20 is maximum) and provide it's URL.
- Preview – click this button to check if the image is accessible and visible
- Move – hold this button and move the image in order to change it's view order and index
- Delete – delеte image URL. No confirmation is required
- Images Scaling: select Fit or Fill option
Once it's set up, you can change the image displayed while the Device is On or Off (as in example above).