Blynk.Inject and Blynk.Air
Micro-Services included in Blynk.Edgent
Blynk services (or micro-services) are software modules that perform a certain set of functionality to simplify common use cases.
A micro-service for:
- Claiming device ownership by users and organizations
- Provisioning devices with WiFi credentials so they can connect to the end-user WiFi networks.
- Managing Authentication Tokens
- UX flow to guide end-users through the process of claiming and provisioning with the help of Blynk.Apps
To get understanding of the Blynk.Inject take a look at the below videos:
You can find the full guide on how to use WiFi provisioning by the link below:
A micro-service for Firmware Over-the-Air Updates responsible for:
- Managing Firmware Over-the-Air Updates shipping campaigns
- Installing new firmware on the edge devices
You can find the full guide on how to set up OTA updates by the link below: